why is university life so free and easy, that I always think or afraid that I might don't have anything to do after class or during my week ends.
And hence, I will prepare all sorts of study unrelated stuff, e.g. drama, story books, mp3, computer games,etc...so that when I am in my rented room, I won't feel bored or emptiness in me.
It's not only me, my frens have always complaining that they have nothing to do after class and always feel bored.
Is it that we are lazy ourselves that we don't want to do things that we should have, but to think of wanted to do things that we shouldn't have??
University life is always to study on things not related to our own syllabus, to increase our knowledge and there will never be a time that you can finish all the books so fast that you don't have any books to read through...never...
So, y am I afraid of that I might not have things to do, or days will be too long for me to go through?
It's actually a problem which is never have been a problem
No comments:
Post a Comment