June 19, 2009

Sharing

I just somehow doesn't like to share anything with any1, even though sometimes, wat I expressed outside is "ok", "no problem" or "watever", I just don't like the feeling of sharing with any other ppl, coz I have my own way of doing everything my own way, of my own style.

HOWEVER, its nothing to be proud of, and its that I am aware that this kind of feelings exist, and its part of things I need to overcome, and learn how to share everything with any1 with an open heart.

Well, how do I say I don't like to share things with ppl is such a nuisance, that I, myself think that I should correct myself.
For example, I have something that I wasn't using for quite sometime d, but, if its still within my eyes' reach, I think that particular thing have to be used my way, unless it have no place in my brain and my heart.
Another example, I don't like any1 touching my stuff, coz I think after some1 touches, it, its dirty d. Unless, its within my control, and I grant the permission.
Another more serious example, if I see something I love a lot, but if I can't get it, and some ppl gets it, I feel I've been robbed =.='''

I know I have a very serious "disease" within, and that is y, I am trying to learn how to share. So, 1st of all, I need to share my unusual sickness + madness.

Feel, understands, accepts, learn, corrects!
Hope I can make some changes with my bad habits =.='''

No comments: