I love playing with words to the extend that I always misunderstood or miss some words in between somebody's line^.^
It is very frustrated when people see u differently when u are actually trying to portray something else (yes Darren, I understand, coz I am weird too^.^). Rather, Darren, is talking something serious, but is misunderstood by somebody~ this is even more frustrated than my case~ Lolz~
Me, being misunderstood is an usual occasion.
This is because I see a word from a different perspective,
e.g. Hopeless, by definition, means despairing, incurable or have no hope, or some kind of pessimistic approach to this particular word.
To me, hopeless means, to put in no hope, but in a very positive way, to make myself live life full of wonders and surprises without expecting something to be on some kind of expected path.
As usual, I am being misunderstood, but yet, I understand those worries of the dearest relatives and friends....I forgive u :p
To misunderstood others' meaning and to fall in a hilarious situation, is also common for me ^.^
e.g.伞vs散 (sorry, without further elaborations here :p)
So, everyday is like fun for me~
full of unexpected stupidity of mine awaits me, which fill my life with colours and stories to tell~ ^.^
Good Night,
BY
Sweet and "Hopeless"
ME!! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment