June 20, 2011

Life's a Roller Coaster

I LOVE Roller Coaster a lot,
though its super scary, makes me feels shaky even before I am on the ride itself.
When u are on the queue, what you have to do is to keep urself moving forward in the queue even if u can't even control ur hands and ur heart keeps palpitates.
The only Roller coaster ride in Universal studio in which both the red and the blue line goes on different loops. One of the best roller coaster ride I have had :D

On the ride, is the most interesting part of all.
U regrets once u are seated,
and you scream once the car starts moving,
and u scream till u forgot who u are on the whole ride.....till...it ended where u started the ride,
u got off the seat, felt can't control urself walking in a straight line,
and u have all the remaining adrenaline clearing off inside ur body
GREAT!!
The best roller coaster I have had in my life, in which it goes 90 degrees down into a square hole on the ground that fits only 2 ppl x 8 ppl car of the roller coaster ^.^V

Life's like going on a roller coaster ride, is it not?
u can't change or stop the car once it started,
just dare urself on a ride,
and u felt life just went on an adventure.

I am going for another more exciting ride again....and again....and again ^.^V

No comments: