A week is actually not enough...
What have I been doing? go to visit all people that I have to visit in chinese new year, meet up frens from everywhere, have a good chat with my best fren, seeing my dear dear a lot, have a good time with my family, online, playing games, sleep, eat all the good food in penang, drive, discuss homework, etc,etc...
I have been doing a lot of things, but it seems that I want more. However, if I keep getting wat I want in life- which is to enjoy all the way till the end, I won't miss everything I have in life, and will keep complaining on things I don't have.
I have a lot of things people don't have in life. I have a good family which brought me up into a person who knows how to think before I act and have all the love I need from a family; I have my 1st love which is sweet and bitter at the same time, but filled with all the love which people wish to have in their relationship; I get to study wat I wanted to study, and decide wat I want to be in future; I get all the things I should have in life, not to say all things a rich person should have but they are just things that is necessary to have an enjoyable life; I have frens who I can have fun with, which I never notice when I can have them all the time last time; I have enough money for me to spend wisely.....I really have a great life, it's just that I am human, and I do wat human use to do, which is to complain about the things they don't have but not to apprecitiate things they have in life.
I should learn to enjoy and have fun...not always to complain, and not satisfy.
A person feels rich because they are satisfy with the things they have in life, on the other hand, felt poor because they always want to obtain things they can't afford/does not satisfy with things they can afford to have.
Be humble, satisfied easily but with target in life, enjoy life with smile always on the face, and, don't complain on what you have in life, but to thank god on what god give you on the time being....
Cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment