January 31, 2006

Am I Invisible??

Sometimes, I just felt like I am totally have no use and no sense staying on earth( I think I have mention this in previous blog, but never mind, I am very absent minded and maybe I can tell this and repeat my thoughts to myself again).

At times, when people are talking and I think I have some comments to give or to say something funny or to tell some silly jokes out of a statement, people just doesn't seems to hear what I said, even just to notice that I am talking. Maybe my voice is too tiny that people just think a mosquito just flew by, or is my voice frequency just not on channel to people's ear drum?? Maybe, things that came out from my mouth is nothing but bullshit that doesn't make any sense till people's ear just have kind of sixth sense to filter out my point of view and continue their conversation?

I know that I like to bullshit and make up nonsense and silly joke out of no where; but this is me, this is what I am good at(in talking, I mean). I can make up jokes and funny sentences from no where, and IT IS FUNNY!! people laugh at it, if they heard it(by accident??). However, I think I have bullshited too much that people just think that things that come out from my mouth all makes no sense at all, but they do, at times.

Maybe, I should shut up my mouth, starting from today(which I have promised myself to do so since ages), but it's hard you know.
How do you know when to shut up if you have already have a habit and a root where you have to talk when you have some comments or ideas of your own?
It felt really terrible not to speak out what I have in mind, because I will forget the whole thing just after I blurt it out. I love to forget things and events, because this won't add any trouble for me. Also, I won't think badly about people ( I will tend to forget what have just happened).

Aih...sad....how come people just ignore what I said? why my words and voice is nothing in people's ears? why if someone's comment or jokes is not funny and is not right, but others listen to it, but mine is not in this way?

That is why I have this blog???Maybe....

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

U don't talk just because u want to talk. You communicate. That's what people should do.

Let Koko give you a tip. Make eye contact before you talk. People will start to notice you. Remember, communicate, don't just talk.