It’s the fifth day since I came down KL on 2nd of January. Here, I will summaries all what I have dome in these 5 days because I was too tired to write anything for the blog, I even to refresh what the lecturers have taught in the class. Also, I can’t online at the place I am staying.
1st day:- Went down to KL with my parents, cause my things are terribly a lot, which is a total of full load of a car boot, without any space spare. Took my fifth aunt who is staying in KL back with us. It’s kind of like a free ride back to KL, also, we have to car pool to safe the environment right:p
Unload all my things to a room which I rented, situated at the second floor where my grandaunt lives. Then, went out to try take a bus to UTAR. The total time taken to travel nowhere is 3 hours!! Then, went back to unpack my things, bath, then have dinner with my parents, then slept early that night.
2nd day:- Went to UTAR with the companion of my parents, but when we reached wangsamaju LRT station, met some UTARians who are willing to help me get to UTAR. Thanks!
A half day of orientation, with the only person I knew before- Aik Aun, who also don’t have any friends in UTAR. Then have my 1st public relations class and also lectures on structural chemistry and cell biology. The lecturers are total, hundred percent better then those in UM. But, this is just my 1st impression on them…
Went back, totally tired. But luckily, my grandaunt have fried rice, and have had that as my dinner, which also make me feel like home, not feeling down and depressed.
3rd day:- Went to UTAR a bit later, cause I have class only at 10am. But, the house owner thought that I over slept, and woke me up at 7:15 am. It’s very kind of her, but….I WANT MORE SLEEP!!! Can’t get into sleep anymore, so, woke up my dear dear to chat with me on the phone.
After orientation, we have had a tea session, which I have a chance to know a lecturer better (she teaches me cell biology->Dr. Kim). She is cool~
Back at home, past grandaunt’s house, and wow, she cooked a full dinner with rice! So, I have had that as my dinner. How lucky I am to stay here, near to my dearest grandaunt! Thanks!( I don’t know what more I can I say:p)
4th day, today!!
We have had a mass call today as a closing for the orientation ( but I still cannot understand what is a mass call). We cited the Rukun Negara and some student declaration and…that’s the end of the orientation???? Just not what I expect from my past experience in UM.
Met more friends today, and talked to more people as each day passed. Hope I can improve on the number of my friends:D
Back home, washed my clothes, which were “collectives” from day 1. Then grand aunt asked me if I wanted to go to the pasar malam. So, I did. On the way, Yee Lin and Ling Ling called and say they will meet up with me at the pasar malam, at front door of 7-eleven. So, after that even it’s raining, we and a friend of them(sorry, I forgot her name already), continue “shopping”
To conclude, it’s not bad staying here, as it’s really quite convenient in every way. However, the main problem is that I have to wake up 2 hours earlier than the time I have to reach UTAR. Also, I have to take 2 busses to get there. It’s about RM 2 per day just for transport purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment