July 21, 2006

Me and my SWING mood!!

I am having some sort of fluactuation in my mood these days that I hardly can relieve my brain from stress. My brain is always in the tensed stage, even when I am sleeping, I keep having nonsense dreams.
I am very very tired mentally!!

Sometimes, I can't forgive myself doing some stupid things and talking nuisanse to some1 I care about very much that I hurt them and also eventually hurting myself in some way.
Y am I having such problem....am I insane??or is it that I have some kind of mental problem??

Sometimes, I felt very happy suddenly, thought of something that is very nice, happened some time ago, that caught my mind for minutes, then feel like myself floating...then, suddenly, I thought of things that make me feel sick that my mood drain down to the deepest point on earth.

I can't control my mood and myself....
I don't know what I want to do with my life...
I have problems with getting along with frens....
I am weird in some sense...
I .....
I can't think of any good things I can contribute to the world or to the society, except that I am a joker sometimes.
I am a real worm of the society....spending money, do nothing good for myself and the world.

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

Alrite, there's enough of grumblings, get back to study gal. Leave the $$$ problem to us back home.