September 29, 2007

Holiday vs Blogging

Holiday supposed to have lots of programs, and that should have a lot of stories to write about, lots of happy things to share with u guys, but then~for gals, happy things are really hard to be expressed in words, and sad frustrating things are very easy to slip out of our mouth...(erm~ I am classifying humans into gals and guys again~ sorry, but I think there's experimental support for that, including difference in brain of males and females^.^)

Days passes like lightning...its like, I just woke up not long ago, and then, here I am again, in my room, doing things that I should to end the day....I love that, but....not when I have so many things to do=.='''
Anyway, nothing much to complain bout the sky, the sea and the air that I breathe...coz...my life is really great, not like 2 years back, in which, everyday was really hard to pass, coz I only have 1 and only 1 thought filling my brain. WAIT~ pull hand break and reverse a bit! Its not that I don like my life for the past 2 years or that I suffer a lot in those days, its just that...my heart now is not as rough as the wave in the sea, but calm as breeze~ too calm sometimes that I fear that I might be too cold in every aspect, which might then bring me to a world, which is too winter, without something to cheer me or surprise me anymore~

Life's like that......
I laugh and smile not from the bottom of my heart, coz I can't see anything that attracts me that much.
Tears and sorrow doesn't come as often, as I now have better control of them.
Thoughts are my best fren, making emotion come and go as they like, not to let them interfere my life; round everything up in a very reasonable way; making my thought direct to the point, don have to consider anything "else".

Hm...seems like I have gone way too far from the topic :p & that I am still complaining bout this and that the whole way thru.... :p
Pai Sei la~

No comments: