November 17, 2007

Its all about FOOD!!!!

It's been a great week for me~
Having to see types of real organs right in front of my eyes, and that I can learn lots of stuffs about them, the tumors, normal and abnormal tissues...etc....etc....

U guys out there must be curious~ y is it that I don't feel geli bout all those bloody, organ, tissues, pus, body kind of things~ Y?? coz I relate all of them to FOOD!!! wahahaha~~
Examples: uterus, which have to be cut open so that formalin can go inside the organ and fix all the cells and not only the surface cells, looks exactly like meat balls~
Uterine/liver scrapings for biopsy purposes looks super like "liong fun"~
Prostate scrapings are super like potato chips we munch~
Colon is super yummy-like pig stomach/intestine~
Etc....etc....

So...its kind of interesting for me, coz I love organs~ I think the most beautiful thing god actually created is human body and its component^.^

For today~ its also about food~
Went for the my 2nd favourite after chocolate~ cheese fondue!!! yum yum!!!

No comments: