December 16, 2007

Reason/Point

There's always reason/point that make me do a particular thing, its like~ I seems to be doing nothing, wasting my time, but actually, my presence some where, some time have a particular meaning.

Why I bring up this issue? coz, I am still repeating the same old scene in my brain since this morning~
I can't just take the "kena" on my like that~ Its like, do I look like I have nothing better to do than standing nowhere, listening to all those "hehe" and "haha"s? Ok, fine~ I know I look dumb and have a nothing-better-to-do face on me, but~ hello~~ I am tryin to be friendly, kind and respect the presence of u guys. Do I seems to be such a bz body to u? >.<''' Chek Ark!

Fine~ watever~ as long as u guys are happy, and that everything have nothing to do with me, keeping my parents face, my face and u, u and ur face~ no appreciation wat-so-ever~ great!
Final word: Watever~

No comments: