I am a bit guilty of being soooo....determined to go home this weekend, I mean~ the middle of the week. Its not only the guilt to go home, but the guilt that makes the Lecturer, Dr. Hii to make the test on Thursday and have to be hated by the whole class just because of a few of us in class is even worse~
Well~ humans have to be selfish rite? have to think of themselves b4 thinking for others~ that's how to survive in this society rite? so~ its how I do it~ U all are selfish also rite? think that u urself can't make the time to study or watever excuses u made up for urself~ then wan me and the few of us to be considerate?? No Way~
Since the date was already set and notify since centuries ago, theres no excuse to make that u can't do this and that. I can, y can't u?
Watever is the only word~ if u want to shoot me, wan to hate me, go ahead~ BUT, just shoot me with words la~ not gun^.^Shoot me in my frenster comment or my blogger comment, and let the whole world knows that u hate me that much, if that can make u feel better^.^
Anyway~ its test tomolo anyway~ so~ good luck to u, and to myself^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment