At last~ the 1st medal for Malaysia in Olympic 2008~
21-12, 21-8
Though its a bit disappointing, with all those mistakes made by Lee Chong Wei in the match, but seriously~ Imagine carrying hopes and pressure from 24.8 million people on your shoulder~ its really tough!
Ok~ back to some comments to be made.
After 7 years of life in badminton (if not mistaken), Lin Dan became "handsome"er than that I 1st saw in years back, with the body tone and stuff, well~ I guess he gets all the appreciation from the country~ Getting back to Malaysian (with Lee Chong Wei, 6 years of battle on the court)~ after so many years of struggle on the court, erm....I mean....we can see the difference in the whole image of our player.
Well~material support really make some difference~ mentally and physically, as to say.
To End:
CONGRATULATIONS MALAYSIA~
SILVER@.@
P/S: Lee Chong Wei is currently ranked 2nd in Badminton and Lin Dan ranked 1st according to stats.
3 comments:
hahaha...u also watch badminton ah??haiya...LCW is too nervous..lindan is very boring that game ler..cross court smash and cross court tap..lcw then mati...
lcw should have done better..as he took the ball slower everytime...a lot of unforced errors,lindan memorize the game already.LCW loses in technical a lot.
anyway,congrats him for sliver.
eh, duno u like big muscle guy also???hahaha..
well~ muscles are for females to admire, as in ****s for males...haha~
Yeah, that match was really disappointing. I went out for dinner with family and when I reached home, I saw the last 3 points for the game. Aihhh. But it's okay. Nobody know how hard and pressure it is except for LCW. As for Lin Dan, omg, his act of throwing shoes and racquet was really arrogant. So lan si. Hate it hate it hate it. But people is gold medalist, so.... we'll just have to wait 4 more years, if both are still competing, where LCW will beat him in the game again (hopefully).
Post a Comment