When we have all the time in the world, we tend to have the idea of "lets just let things be done tomolo". When we have just little time to spare for some work, we tend to have the the idea of "y do we want to accumulate so much work until now?"
When our time is "free", we just donno how to take control of the situation, make use of every seconds of it so as to make life work in a smooth flowing, proper way, until we got stuck in a corner, having only just minutes to spare, then, suddenly~ all planning "machinary" in our brain come into action just like that!
I am born in the year of Bull/Cow, in which, as it is, I need to be pushed or forced, then only I will take one step ahead.
For example~ it was ages since I last have my toilet+wadrobe properly tidied, and the whole place have spider webs, dust and some dirt that cannot be cleaned with pure cloth alone. But, when my cousin, staying over at my place say that the whole place is "dirty", then, I start to brush the whole place with a TOOTHBRUSH!! TWICE in a week!! =.=''' Which means, I am that kind that do things to its best when my body start working, but won't even move my finger tips when I am not in the idea of doing anything.
Well~ I can be considered......determined~ as in.....if I want to do something, it will be close to perfect (coz, I am not a 100% person); or~ as in...if u ask me to do something, and I say "OK", means, the thing will be done on time, no matter wat on earth happens.
I M One of a Kind^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment