December 30, 2005

What's wrong with me??

I have done nothing wrong but to be friendly to people, and I talk to people cause I wanted to know them better and to find friends that can be friendly to me too...

I always listen to people's ideas, people's voices, people's story....then, I will give some of my personal oppinion to comfort them or to make them feel better, or, I will give them some feed back, or what so ever that makes me happy if people will do the same thing to me.

I don't think I have done anything wrong, BUT, why do I always feel that I have hurt someone's feelings, or said something wrong to people, or even I feel like people just don't want me to talk to them??
Why??

Am I invisible? Am I nothing good to life in this world?? Am I not to be heard, seen or be near to? Am I such a nerd and a such a shit that no body can accept my friendlyness and my politeness??even my comfort makes people feel worse then ever??my existance makes the earth move slower while people just wanted to make it move faster??

I am just something that should not exist.

I just want to be friend and have normal friends, to be good to people and if u don want to be good back to me in return, it's really ok. But, at least, respect my existance!! As how I have respect you as a human!

No comments: