I am some1 that is self-centred, selfish and very self-loving in ways. There is an old saying: " 人不为己,天诛地灭。" That's y I have to always come 1st in my thought of whatever, then only I will think for others. Maybe, that is y I hated to be unseen, unheard and unnoticed? or that is y I envy/jealous those ppl that can care for others or that thery know how to think of others. I love these ppl. Maybe because in my mind, I have the highest priority.
When things/ppl that I call/have in mind that it, he/she is considered in the "I" zone,, I will have them and put them in the highest rank or priority no matter wat. That may be the reason I ruin something very important in my life.
To be self-centred and selfish is in part of our familial gene. I have been seeing my dad being that way, protecting himself and protecting us, my family members...and that is the way I have been brought up. It's something in me that makes me who I am.
Being proud of myself, even I have achived nothing, makes me feel life is wonderful, makes me smile to anything and anyone, makes me feel like I am enjoying my life, etc....etc....
p3@c3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment