Aih...y am I like that??Kept changing my mind....
As u ppl who know me well, u will know that I am not that kind of stupid fellow that follow the trend, e.g. ppl say taking bio is just to make it thru towards medicine as the life target...BUT...recentely, there's something that attracted me so much that my heart and mind is moved by the idea to get an MBBS...-_-'''
what is that which attracted me?? the offer by University of Sydney, which offers biomed students to get their MBBS in four years after getting a degree...however, I did not attend the talk bout this-_-'''
Weird rite...i also donno wat attracted me actually... Is it the sydney thing that attracted me to the extreme, or that deep inside me, I actually want to get MBBS??
Donno lor....
ppl like me, getting a MBBS, only can kill ppl~ or...the best my result can get me thru is just to treat those ppl with cough, fever and flu everyday-_-'''
I know my own standards....nvm la~ just do the best in my studies now, get the degree with 1st class, then only choose wat I want to do....
Sienzzzzz!!
No comments:
Post a Comment