This morning, when the bus passes a row of on coming cars, waiting at the traffic light, I notice what some people did while waiting for the light to turn green.
The 1st was pressing the hp, obviously "sms"ing,
the 2nd was waiting very unpatiently, eyes sticked to the lights,
the 3rd was doing nothing, looked relaxed,
the 4th was also on the hp, but dont seem to me like "sms"ing'
the 5th was the most interesting~ he was on a harmonica!! Oh my god~he's so creative, so...know how to use his time well...Thought I cant hear the tune he was blowing, but I think he enjoys it^_^ Life's like that:D
While in the bus on the way back, waiting for the bus to start moving, I observe the faces of those ppl on board...they are hilarious!!haha...try it urself next time-->observing ppl
And wat did I did always? Sitting, doing nothing, observing ppl, laughing to myself,and....ok~ i did fishing sometimes...I know I look funny too..but hey~don always think how or wat ppl are thinking about u, BUT, think wat u wan to think about people:D
Enjoy observing~
2 comments:
glad to know my lil sister become cheerful again, even change the skin of your blog. Good, respect, proud of you.
As big bro, havta grow up myself oso...motivation huh.
hehe~i have been hypnotising myself very long:D
but as long as keeps me happy, i will continue.
Now only u know u have to grow up
-_-"'
Post a Comment