Came back from KL, today. Then, went to Loh Guan Lye specialist centre with full hope that my ears will be all cleared and nothing interfering me anymore, e.g. some dingle sounds when I did nothing at all, or felt like ball like particles rolling in my ears when I move my head from one position to another.
However...I got into something very shameful:p
I havent cry for years when seeing doctor. But, "Opps, I did it again~~"=.=
U will never know how painful and how irritable it is, for the doctor to dig out everything inside ur ears out, to have a clean, fresh, and clear hearing ears. Tears kept rolling down my cheaks, and I can't help but to scream and to spare with the pain.
Really, u won't know how it feels like to do that...
hehe...and the interesting thing is that....the ear wax gotten out is really huge, and u will nv imagine how such big thing can be inside ur ears.
So....hm...a friendly recommendation is that, when u feel ur hearing is a bit blur, try go to specialist, b4 its too late.
Coz for my case, I have had ear interruption very early in the days of my childhood, but nv see any specialist, till now.
22 years of ear wax is seen to be huge. Try to imagine the size increasing with ur age --> unbearable!!!
As for the cost of the treatment...er hm~ RM136.80!!!
*Fainted*
No comments:
Post a Comment