May 1, 2007

Thanks to the advice by my fren

Finally, after so long, since october last year, I understood what it meant by my best fren, Suat Hwa~

At that time, during she told me the phrase: " you have to live a better life", I just can't understand the real meaning of the phrase. Now that I finally woke up by some "light bulb", I am very thankful that you told me what u have in mine and share with me your experiences.

I never have such a fren that I can have pillow talk with, can have such long long relationship with, scold me when I did something wrong, care for me when I am sick, call me when you need companion(coz I don quite know how to call ppl), and etc, etc....
Though I always don know how to care for you feelings or anything, but you never say anything, continue to be my fren....

Thanks my fren~ I am ENLIGHTEN by you~~Thanks~~

No comments: