June 3, 2007

Passion

It's raining heavily now, with lightnings and thunders every now and then~
I was watching rain drops, cars and ppl in the rain, water on the street, flow of water on my room window.....then...I was thinking~ wat am I passionate in? none??
Maybe coz I love too many things,examples: -
1) taking photo shots, but not those photos that can be considered pretty/impressing, only for memory purposes
2) biology/study of human, but I don have great results or having in depth knowledge about it
3) sleep, but I can actually get to sleep when ever I wanted
4) beauty, but I can get things into place:p
5) shopping, but I can't spend money blindly if I think that stuff is not worth it, or that I can just walk in shopping mall for no reason
6) comics, but I only read certain comics that I am interested in
7) bear bear, but I am not that crazy type that gone out of my mind when I see any bear bear or doll
8) travelling, but I don actually have that kind of money that I can go round the world without having to bare in mind my responsibility
9) play computer games, but I can't play those 3-D games or those that I have to use my brain, coz, my brain is not very active
10) watching drama, but some are really boring, or I should say, without drama, I can still live and have other things to do
11) reading - story books or magazines, but u know~ ppl tend to become lazy and sleepy with books in their hands
12) cooking, but I know, my skill sucks and I don have much experience in that
13) chocolate/cheese - it depends on my mood and also that I think my body is "heaty" or not
14....15.....16....etc etc....can't think of so many for now :p

so....my interest is very diverse and I can't get into focus and to really "know" wat me myself love most and have no regrets if I make the particular decision to choose that particular thing.

I have so many choices to choose from to become my passion~ but~ nothing is the thing that I am most passionate in....
Maybe it's just a matter of time, and that one day, I will have a "light bulb" above me and I starts to fall in love to one of those choices.....or maybe, I found something else that is more interesting-.-'''

Life is about seek for happiness (the pursuit of happiness) and about making every little thing seems to be interesting~
Hence....with that, life is wonderful and everyday is a rainbow day~

No comments: