June 7, 2007

Proud to be Malaysian

Last time, I used to complain that y "those ppl" want to talk to me in Malay even I am in an international kind of restaurant or fast food restaurant, for e.g., Secret Recipe, Mc Donalds...etc...
Then, after I went to Germany and found out that no matter wat colour is their skin, or wat religion they are in, as long as they are the citizen of Germany, they speaks only German and no other language, even english, which is known as international language. They are so proud of their own language and that shows how proud of them to be part of their country.

Since I came back from my trip, I felt so proud of myself being a Malaysian, speaking in Malay whenever I can, not looking down on my national language anymore~

erm...another thing that Malaysians have and is to be proud of is that~ we as a Malaysian, being surrounded by all different races of ppl, leaning all kinds of mother tongue of all races, even a word or two of every language, it makes each and everyone of us something to be proud of.
We, as a Malaysian....and for me, I am super glad that I am a Malaysian~

Malaysia Boleh!!!

No comments: