I was watching Grey's anatomy~ and I found a phrase very interesting : Why do ppl love knocking themselves with a hammer? It's because they simply love the pain or that it simply feels good when you stop.
Then~ I was thinking for the past few days, why I am nv ever try to knock myself with a hammer?? meanings....why I nv make myself felt superly exhausted, tired and simply lovin it when i throw myself on bed? Or maybe I did it rarely.....
Maybe~it's all because I am just not that kind of person that love making their life tough, even they enjoy knocking themselves with hammer.
There's this fren who told me end of last year that there are 80% of ppl who live their life normal, which is running in the rat race, in which, in his idea, it's not a good way to life their life. AND, there are 20% of ppl that got themselves out of the rat race, and live and enjoyable life....it's wat he told me la~
I was thinking...maybe, I love being in the rat race, and that's wat I enjoy doing~
You know~ I love the life of being normal, peaceful, enjoyable and ignorance(as my bro said)....so~ is it that I am weird or that I am stupid or I am simply just that kind of ppl that don't actually know what I wan?
ok~ here's another story~ there is this man, went to the beach on one fine weekday. There, he saw a boy, who is in his teens lying on the beach, out looking th sea~ The man was curious bout why the boy is there, when it's not a school holiday or the time for the boy to be on the beach. So, the man approaches the boy.
Man: Halo young man~ wat r u doing here in the middle of the day?
Boy: can't u see?
Man: you r supposed to be in sch, isn't it?
Boy: y do I have to be in sch?
Man: so that u can get good grades
Boy: y do I have to get good grades?
Man: so that u can find a great job in future
Boy: y do I have to get a great job?
Man: So that u can earn a lot of money
Boy: y do I earn a lot of money?
Man: So that u can live an enjoyable life in future, don have any worries~
Boy: So~ what do u think I am doing now?
Man:......
The moral of the story is~ er..hem.... u think about it urself~
ok~~ it's that to live life now~ not living in the future^.^ and that's wat I am doing~ LIVING!! not keep on knocking myself with a hammer~
Have a nice day~
No comments:
Post a Comment