September 15, 2007

Grandpa still fresh in mind

I think grandpa is smart~ when he was alive, he just sat there at "his place", watching tv, sleep or think on his own....he doesn't kacau ppl unless he need help to do something, like buying things to eat, or to go to take something for him. He's like...exist, but we don't really go to talk to him when seeing him everyday~ only, when enter the house, call him, then say bye when going back home~

Erm....like I said last time~ I still remembered the last phrase he told me, and the last angpow he gave me....insisted to give it to me himself, even the angpow is with grandma~ aih....tears start filling up d~

Anyway~ wat he's smart about is that....he existed like he doesn't and he doesn't exist anymore now, but then~ feels like he is still sitting at his corner in his house....
In Buddhist saying: 色既是空,空既是色~ I think he some how made it in that way....

Though he might not remember and recall wat good things he did when my dad once asked him~ but...hehe....wat he replied is interesting~ he say~ he donno wat good things he did, but he say he certainly never did anything that he should not^.^
My dad then say something that I don't quite agree...but then~ nvm...my dad is that kind of person that is wat I am exactly the same as...that is~ we will nv accept other ppl's thought and advice if we have our own stand in our mind :p

k~ back to the topic.....
As I recall a lot of things....I can feel grandpa is just beside "us", all family members~ inside our heart....

I can feel u grandpa ^.^

2 comments:

NESOHU said...

no more his place for now. grandma already made a room door right at the same spot

Neoh 梁医师 said...

it doesn't matter~
we can always imagine he still sits there^.^