Sometimes, we wish that we have something~ Sometimes, we wish something is just at the corner~ but, Sometimes, we just want to have nothing~ Sometimes, we are glad that nothing is there at the corner~
Humans~ always contradicting themselves (or its just me:p)
Its hard to explain how the mess is like in my brain~ but, its like tides in the ocean, calm at times, but rough in btw calm waves; its like weather in M'sia, hot and sunny, but theres sudden clouds come in btw....
Do I need it? Do I want it? Is it worth for me to take it? or it is nv there at the corner?
Nothing or something?
There's always questions and choices~ decision and ignorance~ but wat I am doing now most of the time is to make my brain peaceful, like~ “世,一切皆空”~ and the phrase I always used now is “阿弥陀佛”~
It shouldn't be time yet for me to think of "nothing"~ since I am still so superly young enough to be a baby~ but, things happened change my thoughts~
^P3@c3^
No comments:
Post a Comment