January 3, 2008

Kite Flying

Ever fly a kite b4?
So~ like flying kite alone? or with a fren? or with a huge gang of frens?

I love a gang of frens, but it seems to be kind of "麻烦”~ i mean~ not the frens that are, but its like....if u took care of this fren, the other might not be happy with the decision made~ However, if I am not the 1 making decision, but a follower of a gang, I am really ok with anything~ where to fly a kite or where to have things set up and so~ (talk as if I flew a kite just yesterday *duh*)

Going with a fren, means both have to have something in common~ its like I scratch ur back, and u scratch mine~ but at the end of the scratching session, its kind of tired~ I mean~ its not that I don enjoy the whole process of kite flying, but....when it comes to 2 ppl, some argument occurs, and that I have to pretend that u are rite after a attempts of balancing things up, and at the same time, u have to bare with my this and that =.='''

Alone, its just simple~ u fly where every u wanted to~ how high or low is in ur own control. The only thing that troubles flying kite alone is that u have to think of a lot of influences to make things work, and that things are to be done in a much harder way(coz flying kite, suppose to be 2 ppl baru senang let it start, rite?). So~ its just harder, not impossible, rite?

The thing bout kite flying is that~ one should have real control of the line, whether to let it go a bit, or to pull back a bit~ not too strong, nor too weak~ also, wind and location is very important (if at road side, kena langgar oleh kereta =.='''). The most important is not to let the line cut ur finger or the kite kena ur head or the line ikat ur kaki that u stumble and hurt urself (erm~a bit 夸张 :p)

The message here is something unspeakable, unexplainable but expressable in my way :p (coz I love to make things rounded and all crumble into a woolen ball^.^)~ Maybe its just the brand new year that makes me thinks a lot, coz its the time that ppl evaluate themselves~

Happy Kite Flying^.^

No comments: