Notice that in grandma of mom's side is like very dependent on auntie and the 1st uncle that stays with grandma, grandma just don't want to ask him to do anything.
The thing is, both of them are grandma's children, but in the end, asking auntie to do things seems to be so easy and to ask the 1st uncle to do things is super hard. Y? I don't quite understand.
Now that the history about to replay in my family, getting mom to ask me to help her is just a call away, but asking my bro is like~ don wan la~ he will complain and say a lot of thing...bla bla bla~ thinking bout that, mom will be getting onto the seat of grandma, I will be with the combination of mom and her sis, and my bro will be a combination of 60-40 of 1st and 3rd uncle.
Well, we are ur kids, asking us to do anything, help out, even we complain or say anything, its just reasonable to do anything, even to taste ur shit(yucks! that only occur in chinese cultural story book "二十四孝" :p)
Old ppl~ its like asking grandchildren or children to do little little things are very hard~ but in the past, when u guys wipe our buttocks, bathe us, feed us....erm...I don think there's any complain.
Conclusion: Me, myself need to learn to have more patience towards older ppl, but seriously, if I think u are on the right position, I can do anything u asked me to, but if I think u are just super wrong, I will still voice out anything. For my bro...well~ i know u are a super great child, grandchild and a super bro, but sometimes, u are just more concerned bout ur own self than parents and stuff. To my lovely dad and cute mom, well, the right concept take both of u to a better sweet old days in future^.^
p/s: I know u are reading, and that's y :p
1 comment:
@#$%^&*(
Hanar, okey la. Hahaha
Post a Comment