I have this feeling of my "empire" in KL is building up, and if I go back to Penang, its kind of~ i will become lonely and feel empty. Maybe~ its just becoz now, I have frens all over me, and the number of relatives in KL suddenly grow~
Of coz, I still love Penang~ its my home and my super cute family is there, but then, if I am now in Penang, I really can't think of things that I will be doing~ I will be lying around, lepak"ing" and do all nuisance.
Well, I know~ I've changed a lot~ last time, not to be in Penang is super uncomfortable, and I will miss my bed at home from time to time~ Maybe, I am so used to life here that I can't imagine how, and where to go in Penang.
Don be mad at me~
coz, its something good that I am not independent and I can live on my own instead of hanging on my parent's neck.
Well.....we'll see how things go along~
I suddenly things and feels, being alone, going anywhere I want, meeting frens and family some where, some time~ this is more free...
We'll just have to see how time change me again^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment