September 8, 2008

Love from parents

Dear mom and dad~

I know you guys care for my safety and my well-being so much that you try to think on behalf of me. For example, analyse situations, or predict future, or see things I do in your eyes, and then tell me y I shouldn't do such things. That is good, I love that~ coz no other people other than the closest family members will tell you straight to you face that u are stupid to do such things.

However~~ all things said by any1 on earth are advice, and the final decision lies on my hand. So, from wat I hear and get from all of u, I will have to analyse them wisely, put some into action if I am wrong, and put some into the drawer of "advice" in cases I think I am right~ After all, I know my life better than all of you, coz, I know and understand where about I am standing, who are the frens I get together with, wat I do and why I do that. There are always reasons for something to happen, and something I do.

Don't worry too much~ I understand, and I do analyse things with my brain~ BUT, of coz, advice, love and care are never too much~ so~ keep sending me advice with statements, PLUS explainations^.^

Love,
Your cute daughter^.^

No comments: