September 22, 2008

Sounds like Dad

Suddenly~ after the phone call with my younger cousin sis, I feel I sounded like my dad.

Erm....how should I put it.....well....its kind of~ when u are thinking more, or considering more than ppl younger than u, and u feel like its your responsibility to analyse thing for them, but at the same time, they have to put that analysis into real consideration.

And~ now, I can catch a little bit of how my dad feels and wat is going in his brain when he is trying to convey something to me, while at the same time, I am making fun of the whole conversation. It feels like....I am talking serious now, and wat I say is for your own good~ y can't you think for yourself and analyse things in a rational way, and some more I am the one having increasing blood pressure and analysis piled up in my brain~ while, u are making fun of wat I am saying =.='''

Sorry dad~ but I am really big enough now that I can settle things of my own myself. When situations are in the safe side, I will do things by my own independently; and if things are a bit serious, I will go to my bro for help, and if things are really serious, then only I will seek your opinion. But, of coz, I will consider things well enough, that I won't consult u only when it's between live and death.

Ok~ back to the topic....well~ I already did wat I could~ and I have carried out my responsibility with the best effort I can.

Aih.....it's really hard to be some sort of parents or guardian~

3 comments:

WaiWai said...

Hmm.. maybe it is because to our parents we are still young. Hence we are always assumed to be cannot think wisely.... Parents are like that. But when they are at our age, they thought they are mature enough to make critical decision. Hehe.

Neoh 梁医师 said...

hehe~
So~ have to always stand in other ppl's shoe to think^.^

Anonymous said...

lol..