Do u know that water in the river won't flow in the opposite direction as they always have been flowing? This is because the water flow down hill(rubbish!!who does not know this??).
However, in my situation, I am that kind of person who likes to go against the current, even I know that it is hard to do so, but I always just don wat to follow how things that have been flowing smoothly. So, I will in all of a sudden, just stop, and move backwards or against wat have been planned or done, then, every1 will start to look at me as if I am very weird, and not as friendly as I seemed to be at 1st.
It's that I am trained in my family and I grow up in an environment which never have things that is always in a routine. Everything done is unplanned and everyday is a surprise.
I love surprises and something that is out of no where. I love new stuff, which I will start to get so bored with it in a few days. I love unplanned stuff, which I can get it ready, planned and done in a blink of my eyes.
It's just not my style and way of doing things that is always have been a routine, and to follow wat have been planned for me to follow in my daily life. I love doing things my way without control by aspects which should not exist.
Having a very unmatured mentality? hm...this is wat that makes me feel fresh and give me energy to move furthur in my life.
Enjoy is my moto:p
1 comment:
Hello Moto~!!!
That's my sister...we're trained up to be that way. But we flow quite well as an adult.
Post a Comment