I like to study, I really mean those text books on what I hav to study for the semester or for my personal extra knowledge.
However, I don like the fact that I have to study for exams, because I don like the feeling and just to study those same stuff over and over again just to sit for an exam.
Even so, in my life, exam have to exist because it does not I don have any aim and will feel very lazy and don even have the initiative to take a book up.
That's y I have to go to university and not as those "clever", "genius" frens I have that say that I am stupid because they don have to study and make university their next station in their life, as they can study and take up some minor courses as at the same time, they can start earning money for themselves and don have to depend on their parents any more.
I am stupid in some sense I agree, but also, at the same time, I thought that they are also.
Anyway, it's just how u view things, and wat do u think is more important in ur life.
No comments:
Post a Comment