Always thinking y my bro's gf can tahan my bro so much....
He is such a kid (as most males are), he do things without thinking before hand, he always makes ppl angry, etc, etc...
However, after reading his blog this morning, now I know that y they are still so "loving" and almost have the intention to "m****d", after so many years of dating and being together.
y?? coz my bro have a lottle bit of romantic gene, which I don't know where he got it from, as I can't see it in my dad. Its so sweet even he just did some small little thing in valentines day for his gf. Any small little surprise is also a surprise. No wonder, with my bro's cute face and his baby attitude, his gf cant angry him for long^_^
Gambateh~~my big bro....big liao lor....hehe...
this is the link to his blog: http://www.nesohu.com/myblog/
No comments:
Post a Comment