Everytime, I love coming back and forth KL <-> PG. However, it's very easy to switch off the pia mode/ so called study mode to lazy mode. But, it's hard to switch back the mode. High determination and brain power for me (and maybe other ppl) to switch back the mode.
I am really working very hard, trying to achive my target, not to be said useless by ppl, or that to be seen none by ppl, that I am just a so so ppl, and won't achieve anything in life. On the other hand, I that kind that is very lazy and very easily attracted to something of influenced by the evil side of my spirit.
Thats y...I have to love myself much more than anybody loves me; I have to learn to be independent mentally, that I wont be easily influenced or attracted by anything; that I have to be myself, the angel side of me to achive freedom for myself, not dependent mentally by ppl who "see me no"; to achieve my target, without fear of how ppl might look at me.
My moto, in additional to enjoy, will be temporary: 自恋,自爱,自习,自由,自己!!
p/s: is kind of very selfish moto, all thinking only bout me and myself, but this is how ppl grow, and climb to achieve his/her target. I have that kind of spirit and thought to help others, but just wait till I achieve wat I wanted to 1st. Hope this thought and spirit will stay long with me:p
No comments:
Post a Comment