February 6, 2007

outstanding

For one to be outstanding/to be seen, without any extra knowledge or anything special, wat i realise is that u can be extremely loving in ppl's eyes or that u can choose to be extremely hated by ppl.

I, in this case can't be outstanding becoz I am not in both extemities.
I know I am known, as some1, but not a special 1.
I know some ppl hated me, but not till the extremes.
I know ppl loves me, but that is just till the ok stage.
I am not the 1 that wanted or ever dreamt to be some1 special~I want to be ordinary. U know y? becoz ar~ today la~ I think, if all ppl are the same, then y want to be special? u can't take that into ur coffin rite?
but this is bluff myself 1....
wat to do? just do my best in everything I decided to do in every stage of my life...

The new stage of my life just begun~I will live it to the best and make it better~

p/s: if ppl say i mean it from the bottom of my heart, he/she doesn't mean it...coz......it's in his/her liver...hahahaha....

1 comment:

NESOHU said...

why are your jokes always that dry and tasteless? Think of something more original and can let people laugh la please!

Why cannot take "special" into coffin? Ever heard about the spirit of a person lives on as long as he/she is remembered?