April 7, 2007

Blurrrr~~~

These few days...or i should say, weeks, I am so so blurrrr....super blur case~

Donno where classes to be held at; don even know the vanue of the mid-term, 2 hours before it started; donno wat myself is doin in presentation; after taking a particular test, I can't even remember I have taken the test; always forgot to finish assignments, or catch up with datelines; even, forgot to pass up my lab report even I have finished it years ago....

Y???? this is so not me...

too much stress???don think so, i never have that~
too many things to do/have in my mind??? erm...this could be a probability
always want only to enjoy myself??erm....maybe~
spirit and soul not with me??hm..i am alone, where could it be if not with me?

can't get any point~ just so hate to be so blur case, but on the other hand, it's good to be blur, as don have to "fan" about a lot of stuff that make life always in a "complaining" state.

Controversial:p:p:p

No comments: