April 30, 2007

Hardworking~

Last time, ppl used to say "work like a cow", if one work like mad, and non-stop working very hard...
However, I have a new phrase for expressing hardworking and hard work all day --> "work like a laptop/handphone" haha~~

y?? coz in a cow case, they still have time to enjoy their fresh grass and have time for them to sleep. On the other hand, handphones and laptops are on almost the whole day or even never off till the battery runs weak in handphone case, and in the laptop case...hm....when there's nothing more that we can think of for it to do for us....haha^.^

Laptops, computers, handphones are really very important in modern "ppl" life. Its like, when my laptop/computer can't work properly, or that it is not on when I am awake, but my comp is not on, I just don feel rite, even if I can't online, I still want it to be on....weird~
As for my handphone case, hm...it's just becoz I am not "at home" and this is the only way my parents can check on me, or my frens can connect to me. Also, it is very important when I am out in the streets or "not in the safe" situation. Make me more comfortable as a way to "get help" in some way:p

No comments: