wat would u do if ur heart and ur mind kept feeling very soury like, and have the sour thingy all over u and it just won't go away?
Face it? or avoid it?
Face it seems to be very easy, but in fact, it is very tough especially when it involves more than 1 people other than myself....
To avoid it also seems to be very very easy like a tab in the finger, but if it only u urself know that thingy inside u and urself, and u just can't have any1 to talk to...u just can't help urself, not knowing to do anything and just to off the lights, hugging a pillow, find a corner in ur cold cold room, and then cry, all ur heart out without any help even after ur tears went dry...
What do I have to live my life and to survive happily??
I just can't get myself to feel the happiness any how even if I am laughing all my heart out. When I ask myself...am I happy? or am I living the life as enjoyable as I seems to be?? I just get the sadness out of myself and can't help my tears rushing into my eyes...
Why?? u may ask....
And this is the question I ask myself everyday...
WHY???
No comments:
Post a Comment