Anxiety attacked me in the middle of the night~and after studying and knowing a lot bout brain function, CNS and neurotransmitters, I decided to just get up from bed and make good use of the "sleepless hours" rather than making myself feel even more tired in the morning.
Maybe I am too excited bout the sequencing I've sent out yesterday afternoon~ the image of the process of sequencing/purification procedures are all over me....the scene is like~ have to spin this 13,000rpm, 1 min; then the scene jumps into~ omg, i cut the gel too thick a piece, cannot get all buffer into the tubes, how, wat to do; then the scene jumps to~ please, let me have bands, if not I will have to do it again~ etc....etc....and the scenes keep on replay.
Went movie last night, title: WANTED~
Remember there's this scene in the movie, where the main character googled his name, and the result is "no match found". Hehe....then I googled mine minutes ago, my name apeared....as sis of my big bro:D happy happy.....though my name only appeared in one of the pages, in future, my name will be on publications, on journals, papers, and whole web...Hahahaha~~ *dreaming*
The movie was great! it makes ppl ask themselves questions and kind of sit back and think of who they are, where they stand, fate, god.....
Well....that's me analyzing movies~ coz my dad trained my brain since I was a kid...i think maybe I was still in kindy that time, to think and analyse, see a bigger picture, coz he always ask: "wat is the moral of the story" after a drama or a movie. ^.^
Ok~ enough with crap~ continue with my work^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment