June 26, 2008

My one kind

Today, one of my best fren told me that another fren of mine said something bout me to him. He was told that I am that kind that won’t share anything or give u any info, or its without any hope to get any information from me.


Well, true~ I am that kind that I don’t say things straight forward. If u can get the message sent, then, fine, if u cannot get the message, u won’t lose a piece of ur flesh also. Its all based upon ur imagination, ur interpretations and how u put an effort on the things/info u want to get from me.


If u know me for quite some time, after u get to know me well enough, u will know my style and way of telling things, or sending message across. If the info u want to get is not very important, and I start to go zig-zag along the way, u can ignore me, or just “shoo” me or “cheh” me, I am fine with it. If the info u want to get is something that benefits u, I won’t let u get it hand to hand, u will have to work a bit on ur own, put some effort and energy to get the full picture. If the piece of info is something I doesn’t bothers if the whole world knows about it, I am super grateful to tell u the whole story from beginning to the end.


Its kind of how I love breaking message into pieces, and let others guess the meaning or the message~ Its just….well, nobody actually gets hurt thru the process. By the way, there is no one answer to every questions to the world, unless ur question is like: “wat is ur name”. Even there is once, that one of my super best fren was joking with me, saying if she can make me belanja her on the movie we just watched~ U know wat my answer was?? Hehe~~ my answer to her was: I don really cares~ coz everything happens in this world have a reason behind them
Erm~ wat is the connection? There is ^.^


Well, u just have to bear with me~ I am that “anything” or “whatever” kind of person that is ok with almost everything. One of the most important thing I cannot tahan for “tut” sake is: don’t ever smile to me, and then cucuk me on my back!! If u r saying something that is so true, I am ok with it. If u r telling some1 that u already know that msg will be sent to me in a matter of time, I am also ok with it~ as long as, u don pretend and be a nuisance for “tut” sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,...i google my name also....all also linked with politics....got something called 916 somemmore...keng...seem like i am future pm lo...wahahaha....

Neoh 梁医师 said...

=.='''
I think u must have googled ur nickname instead