I just came back from a meeting with an old friend of mine at praingin mall. We have had a steamboat lunch, do a little shopping, things are still the same-almost, we talk like we have just met yesterday, and not haven't met for 2 months. Friends are really friends, I don have to pretend that I have to like something in order to make her happy and vice versa.
I know her style of doing things, and so does she. It's really great! I don't have to think if she is telling me the truth or not, or is she just pretend to make me happy, or something like that. She wants anything, she will tell me, and for me, I just like people to tell me what to do, not that I have to think of what to do next and is she happy bout my decision.
It's really really very happy to meet up friends, I mean old friends. Sorry dear dear, I have to say that I have to make more time for my friend next time and not to only be with you all the time:D
No comments:
Post a Comment