November 20, 2005

My life is all bout my time that I have

People used to think that have their "own sweet time" is the best thing to get in the universe, but for me, it's really not very good to have that.

I felt too free to do anything, and the thing I wanted to do most is to do nothing. However, the controversion is that it's too bored to do so. Very hard to satisfy my needs??that's me, very unreasonable, no brain, look at things in a very controversial way.
Thinking myself as very stupid, doing nothing, be free, but always have complains. Felt bored with nothing to do, or felt uneasy having nothing to do.

Life's really is a hard thing to make it all the way.

I'll try my best to plan my life and everyday as full as possible, leaving just enough space for me to sleep-but not too much of that, or I will think as myself as very useless.

No comments: