I went out the whole day with my cousin-Yuan. We first went to the hospital to visit grandpa, cause she is quite afraid to go to such places, I be a accompany, talk to her, so that she won't me too scared. Grandpa is now only on the ECG, blood pressure machine, and oxygen. Not like the day before already. We called him, but he does not response...very sad to see that:'(
We then go to Peppercorn to have our lunch, she ordered a london fish and chips while I have a Three mixed grill myself. It's really amazing and unbelievable that I can finish the whole thing without feeling bloated.
It's shopping day! So, praingin mall should be the place, rather then gurney plaza, cause.... that's where things can be seen, touch, and buy:P
We have Sushi and japanese at Sushi King. I have made myself a member of the privilege card, so that I will get 10% discount next time as I always go to Sushi King alone when I am feeling down or when I am really very very happy.
That's a day~~
No comments:
Post a Comment