November 24, 2005

The emotional and kaypo me

I've got emotional when mom called me yesterday noon, saying that if I can come back Penang, it's better for me to do so. Actually, I was in the mood to lepak around KL, and thinking of going to 1 Utama to see Jay chou and take his autograph. However, my tear pores got loose, and my brain is all on how and when to come back Penang.

I just put all the things in my bag, ask my fren Sook Fun to help me to watch my things, then get all the thing down from my room to the ground floor, all things in to my aunts car, then, my aunt drove me too Puduraya bus station. It all takes 1 and a half hour, and then, me on the bus with a very empty stomach.

The thing is I forgot to check out from my college, and the room key is with me. So, luckily I have the best boy friend(don say I never say good things bout u lor:P), that is just on the way to sungai wang, passing by puduraya.....the story then goes on and on till how to get Beh to return my key, and he say it's not ok to do so, and my room mate have to take the key from him and bla bla bla.....
It just take lots and lots of complications and it's like I am the trouble maker..very depressed!!

The kaypo me is to ask some silly questions to my fren, which have a relationship with another friend, which they, are having some long distance relationship problem..then, it seems that my questions have some sort of will loosen their relationship some more.

The other thing I kaypoly done is that I have my blog address at my msn messenger personal message, then, my cousin brother who is studying in Sabah was online also, then, the went to read my blog and found out the my grandpa is in hospital. However, the thing is that he does not know anything about that, and he ask me some questions about the situation. So, I told him some of the things I know, telling him that things ain't very serious...
Then, after that, I was thinking that I might be wrong to tell him that, since he can't fly back, cause he still have paper to take...

aih..donno la~I am really very terrible, a trouble maker, and also a kaypo!

No comments: