November 30, 2005

New record!!!

New record for me..the 1st time staying in my new home without going out single step of the house even to the garden. Yeah!!just a stupid expression, nothing to type, and just find myself silly, doing nothing,lying around, waiting for my dear dear to come back Penang. I really miss him a lot, even I can sms him anytime, but not call; I can call him every night,but not for long; I can feel his love, but not enough; I can hear his voice, but can't feel him...etc, etc..

I felt to be a very happy and very lucky person to be, since I have heard that the friend"s" of mine have broke off and wanted to be just friends. I don't mean to tell the whole story and the whole thing to the world, but, you guys are great! Hope both of you know what you have done is not just a moment's thought, but it's after a long term thought of it's consequences, and have a very clear mind of what both of you have decide to do.
I really still think that both of you are really best as a couple, but as a third person, I can only see, feel, and know, not to give advice, to make decision, or to mix my oppinion into yours.
Hope that you both will recover fast from the broken heart.
"Remember! Live life with Love. Not only in boy-girl-relationship, but to love yourself and to feel the love of every single person around you that loves you.

Today, and this event makes me feel happy and satisfied with the relationship I have now.
I Love you dear dear~

No comments: