October 15, 2007

Hari Raya Holiday

Having long weekends, 3 days in a row~ don't have to go to work, its super happy^.^ But then, this kind of happiness and excitement, only occur if one have to go to sch, work or to do something that he/she can't have control of her own time, then suddenly, there's holiday and free to do anything he/she wants^.^

Wat have I done??
Erm~~just laze around, relaxed, read books, watch a bit of drama (I really read more than I am with drama, ok!!!).... then, having flu, I have to rest quite a lot, taking medicine, and drink tonnes of water, plus, non stop eating anything I see, coz there's a saying: "starve the fever, and feed the cold". So, I make it like, if I eat more, then I will heal faster ^.^

Have to go work again tomolo =.='''
Its not that I hate working/training, but then, its like the whole day is finished just on 1 thing, and that its supposed to be my holiday...year end holiday!!!

wat to do??
sleep early tonight lor~~
Aahhhh CHIEEEWWWW!!

No comments: