yay!!! I'm done with the 1st week....
Wat question do I get most in this whole week? Erm....Do u get any pay for the training period? The answer...NO~
"har" will be the reply =.='''
Money, pay and tired doesn't really bothers me much as usual, its just that life and everyday have to be interesting and enjoyable~ The most important thing is continuous learning. Learning bout life, having different and more in depth thought, more knowledge gained than that I have had in text books and classes, release my mind more towards freedom than constrained in the circle of having to do this and that...etc...etc...
I really don't care much bout wat others have and I don't, or even the levels that others have and that I haven't reach that level...its just that envy and jealousy always come to overcome my conscious mind, which makes me imagine and dream more than I should.
Life's just have to be interesting, enjoyable, happy and healthy~
Do u know?
When one have lots of things that he/she can do, he/she will lost their way towards their target, thinking too much than he/she should, hoping to get more, hoping for the imaginary, loss their self and lost their purpose of living.
When one have only 1 target and 1 purpose of living, he/she will strive hard, nv hope for the unknown, nv imagine more than wat he/she can get.
For me, my purpose of living....erm...learning?? and enjoying??
No comments:
Post a Comment