Cleaning cupboards and drawers in my room last night, throwing rubbish papers and nonsense collections away....then, found some old memories in those boxes~
Such as~
- The 1st paper that "u" wrote for me, teaching me chemistry when preparing for STPM
- Some papers and drawings that I make it myself, thinking that I have done something meaningful when I scribble them, but thinking bout it, I so 无聊 haha~~
- Found the 1 and only prize I go for my life
- look thru those cards and letters my "frens" wrote for me, still felt touched after reading them over and over again^.^ I have frens after all~ but then, its just that I don't make the effort myself to maintain them =.=''' What a silly gal
- Refreshed my memories thru all little gifts, presents and miniature things in those boxes. Reminds me a lot about wat I have went thru in the past 10-20 years ^.^ (coz 20 is the most I have...haha~~)
However, thinking bout wanting to throw away lots of "rubbish" away, but they are so precious, that even the worse memories are worth to kept in heart and mind.
Humans~~ gals~~~ the unpredicted, unknown, never being understood living creature^.^
Note: "u" = the known and u know who
"frens" = those real frens, best frens, some donno if they are fren, some over the std of fren line punya fren, some btw fren line punya fren, relatives that seems to be like frens and frens that seems to be sort of brother ^.^
p/s: complex fren circle :p
No comments:
Post a Comment