October 27, 2007

Life's short

Even though I am just 22, doesn't really achieve much, doesn't really do anything that can be seen and touched, but it seems like I my life is *tut*...(censored for pantang purposes :p)

Life's actually very short~
Its like, I just came back from Harbin 2 weeks ago, and then now, I am doing another planning for the up coming year end trip.
Its like, Chinese new year was like weeks ago, and now, we are here looking forward for Deepavali and then for Christmas already.
Its like, 2007 is just here and new, yet, 2008 is just around the corner waiting for the hailing of "Happy New Year".

Years passes there and then~
Its now new year, and then, in like a few weeks later, it become past tense already.
But, there are ppl that doesn't really live life, but the life is living them =.=''' Sound confusing~ I also don't really know wat I am talking about....haha~~~

Anyway, wat I really want to convey here is that..."Living in regret is better that regret after u don live any more".
No matter wat happens, its life~ And, that to suffer is part of it^.^

Lets work out our life^.^

No comments: