July 28, 2007

Dunkin' Donuts

It's my 1st time to try Dunkin' Donuts~ its quite expensive though~ bout RM2.10 each~ but its just for a personal experience, nvm la~ can't always live in the 1900 age right~

Dunkin donuts is sort of donuts that are "dunk in" something~ e.g. chocolate, chocolate chips, sugar sprinkles, nuts, etc....
But wat I can imagine the flavour and that I am dare to try is only those with chocolate, coz if its yucky, then~ I still can tahan the taste with the lovely, super "orgasmic" chocolate :p (pai sei~ quote the word from "u know who" ^.^)

After eatin, its kind of addicted~ donno it's coz of the thick chocolate, or its the super combination of both....

Here's a pic of the donut, its kind of blurry, coz it's taken with my left hand, with the donut on my right hand, and chocolate sprinkle all over the place....haha~~~

For more info~ check out wikipedia....and the main web page of Dunkin' :
www.dunkindonuts.com

2 comments:

NESOHU said...

aiyo...how come u never try? the only thing we eat in Pudu bus station is dunkin' donuts. Easy to pack, buy 5 free 1. It's the fastest way to get our tummy full on a trip.

Neoh 梁医师 said...

bo huat~ coz u ppl always say that I waste and spend money too much, so I always think before act, comparing prices, buy things that are cheaper and more tummy filling...